62 558 грн.
The optional CL-12 linear fader controller significantly expands the mixing capability of the 688. The CL-12 attaches directly to the 688 via a single USB cable that provides both power and control, making transitions between cart-based setups and over-the-shoulder workflows quick and easy. A second 1/4-inch to 1/4-inch headphone cable is also provided to allow monitoring from the CL-12, plus it adds a low-resistance ground connection, giving extra robustness to the 688/CL-12 in the presence of static shock. Sound Devices recommends always using the supplied USB cable and 1/4-inch headphone cable for optimum CL-12 performance.
The CL-12 is compatible with the 688. With the CL-12, the 688 gains a 3-band parametric equalizer for each of its 12 inputs, shortcut access to SuperSlot™ wireless receiver data (when used with the SL-6), and MixAssist™ auto-mix monitoring.
The CL-12 also includes ports for a USB keyboard connection for efficient metadata entry, and for powering an optional USB lamp.
· 2 100 mm linear input faders (Penny & Giles option with CL-12 Alaia)
· L, R, X1, X2 level controls with press functionality for input routing
· 3-band parametric equalizer per channel
· Large, backlit transport controls (REC and STOP)
· Numerous dedicated buttons for fast access to menus and key functionality
· Single USB cable connection for power and control, and quick transition from cart to bag
· 22-segment LED meters for L, R, X1, X2
· 7-segment LED pre-fade input meters
· Limiter LEDs
· Indicator LEDs for MixAssist activity, Arm, Channel On, and Routing
· USB Ports for keyboard, lamp, and 3rd-party remote control applications
· Headphone port for direct audio monitoring from CL-12